Happy Monday! I am back with another review for a shoe that I got earlier this month. She is called Titha and is a faux leather pointed-toe pump with cut-outs.
Now when I ordered these online, they really looked good in the pictures and so I was extremely excited about them. But I was a little disappointed when I got them because for some reason they do not look as good on me as on the website. Let me point out what I love about her and what I do not like as much.
Description on Website: “This pointed-toe pump from the MADISON collection rocks cutout styling with a woven strap and stacked heel. From the boardroom to the bar, Titha’s got you covered.”
What I love about Titha:
- The style : I love the cutout styling of this shoe. Totally on trend!
- Heel Height: Pretty comfortable for me.
- Woven strap: Added comfort.
- Zippered Back: Keeps the foot secure and easy to wear.
What I do not like about Titha:
- Fit: It is a little loose on me but I do not think going half a size up will help as it might get tight in the toe area. So I guess I will have to work with her being a little loose on me
- The Color combination: It looked appealing on the website but the color combination does not seem flattering to me in person. For some reason, I feel it does not look as good on me as I hoped.
- Stacked Heel: I am really unsure about how I feel about the stacked heel on these. But mostly I do not seem to like them. Although the stacked heel is not uncomfortable, I think it ruins the look of the shoe. But that is just my personal opinion.
I hope you like the pictures. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time,