Happy Monday! Here is some pink to fight the Monday blues. I am reviewing Nena from Shoedazzle today. She is a pointed toe pump with a d’Orsay cutout and a slingback.Description on Website “With vibrant prints and a pointed toe, this Madison pump makes all the right moves. Nena’s d’Orsay cutouts and sultry slingback are enhanced by a fabric accent bow. ”
What I love about Nena:
- The style : I love the Slingback and d’Orsay cut out and I really like the bow accent at the back.
- Pattern : I love the striped pattern. The other color in this shoe is very pretty too with traditional prints. And I was actually torn between the two and ended up choosing this one.
- Heel Height: 4.75″ which is comfortable for me.
- Easy to wear.
- Color : Of course…it’s pink
What I do not like about Nena:
- Fit: It is a little loose on me but I do not think going half a size up will help as it might get tight in the toe area. So I guess I will have to work with her being a little loose on me.
My Rating : 4.2/5.0
I hope this review was helpful. Thank you so much for reading.
Until next time,